Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And This Is Why I LOVE My Friends (And School)

So, you all, I have been thinking lately, and I have some friggen Amazing friends. Honestly. I do. I love you all. And, not to single anyone out, but I think, at this time, Kate deserves special recognition.

First off, Kate is just an amazing roomate. I have never had a roomie that actually spends times with me without getting on my LAST nerve. I mean, sure, we have our arguments, but... all friends do. Friends are there to tell you what you NEED to hear, even when you don't want to hear it. And, we do that. But, I still love Kate and we get along great. I ADORE rooming with her.

Secondly, she puts up with my brother and Hannah's bad mouthing of her, and has learned to cope with it. Hell, even I couldn't do that. I mean, After all they have said and done to her, I would have gone NUTS, but she even manage to help my brother out when he needed it, even though she didn't have to. That was awesome, and it takes a BIG person to do that. It HAS to be hard.

She also FINALLY got things out in the open with Donald and told him exactly what I had been trying to get him to understand. Im am SOOO happy about that. I don't like hurting people, and I definately didn't want to hurt Donald, but... ya know what? It had to be said and I am proud of her. Thanks so much Kate! I love you... and I owe you, hunni.

So, basically, Kate is just amazing (as are the rest of you), and I thought you all should know that. She does a lot for me and is there for me when I need her to be. She is an amazing friend and those people who aren't her friend beacuse you fucked that up for yourselves, well.... im sorry for you! Kate is awesome and is a very good, honest, and loving person. She is almost as good of a person as I am (lol... im TOTALLY J/K). I love Kate.... and you all should too!

And that goes for all my friends as well.... I really miss you all and I am going to write a blog soon about my actual thoughts on this subject. There is more to be said about this, but for those of you who are there, I admire and appreciate you and I LOVE YOU! *Mwah*.

Also, life has been just AMAZING lately. OMG! I have all of my school work under control still and I am doing great in just about all aspects. I just... wish I didn't have to worry about my family as much as I do. *Sigh*.

Bascally, I just love life you all... and I am having the time of my life. Hell, just last Saturday I was in the Homecoming Parade... and had a BLAST. OMG! It was awesome. We even won the game! Lol. Horray for the FIRST EVER Park Hall Float which I helped Build and... Rode on for the first time. *Smiles*. Im tellin ya... it was DEF. worth the lack of sleep... and the hard work! I love my school.... and the people here!

I even got my tickets for Florida on the 26th! Im WAY excited... I pretty much have the most amazing BF EVER. I promise. Lol. (even though... Kate would say that her's is the better, Hahaha).

Im just... HAPPY you all... thats about it.

Welp, I love you all... and until next time...

<3 Heidi Marie

No comments: