Sunday, August 12, 2007

Last Blog Of The Summer

Welp, you all. Im not going to be writing any more blogs until I am moved in and at BSU. *Smiles*. Im pretty excited. I leave on Tuesday morning. Less than 48 hours! WOOT! Lol.

Anyway, I plan on leaving at like 6:30am Evansville time, so... thats 7:30am Muncie time. So, I only have really one more night in Evansville that I can hang out. TONIGHT! Then, I am gone. So... hit me up if you want to see me tonight. Because, I miss you all and would love to see yous!

I already got to see my entire extended family just yesterday. YEY! *Smiles*. I went to my grandma's house in KY for a birthday party for my cousin Austin and my niece Kailey. It was fun and I got to go swimming with them all. I miss my cousins when I don't get to see them. We are all pretty close. I love them. *Smiles*. It was a good day. And once I got home, I passed out and slept for about 6 hours! Hahaha.... I love life! Im actually really happy for once in my life.

Also, on the way to my grandma's we had a flat tired. AHhHhhh... it sucked. The tire actually blew out. It was kinda scary, but we took care of it. We had a spare tire... THANK GOD! HA!
So, thats pretty much what I have been up to lately.

I also am trying to get my old bank account with Integra Bank closed and it is now at a zero balance (because the bank credited my account for the overdraft fees that I DIDN'T OWE... but that stupid AOL made my account go into overdraft with. GAH! I hate AOL) but the retarded bank wont do it until they call some credit agency to confirm that the reason the account was cresited off was because of AOL, and that I don't owe it. It piessed me off. . I ahte stupid people. Lol. And... I hate bullshit in life. Haha.

But, other than getting that taken care of, all I am going to be doing is packing here for these last few days. Thats it. So... hit me up if you wanna hang out.

I love you all... and I will write more once I am in Muncie and settled.

Miss you guys... <3
Heidi Marie

No comments: