Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saying Goodbye To Summer

Welp, you all. Its that time again. *Sigh*. Time for me to start anew with a new school year at Ball State and say goodbye to Summer 07. For some reason, im a little sad about that, this year. I dunno why. I not too upset to be going back... but Im not too happy about it either. I guess... im "indifferent".

This summer has been such a learning experience for me, and I adored it. I finally love my life... and love my job, and now... its "back in the habit" and back to the "college" life at BSU. *Smiles*.
I am going to miss my friends back home this year more than ever. I have grown so close to many people this summer and I am really sad to have to move away, once again. *Sigh*. I love you all.

Anyway, wish we luck this school year, you all. I think I am going to need it.

I love Ball State... and I am more than ready to head back because lord knows... I am going nuts at my mom's house. But, its different this year. I finally started to appreciate being here in my home town... with the ones I love.

I will miss my nieces the MOST. I plan to come home a lot this year and see everyone. I wont always be letting my mom know though, so... Shhhh... lets keep it quiet. I have a car this year and I plan to use it. Haha.

Anyway, Goodbye Summer 07!

If you all want to hang out before I go back, let me know ASAP because I am working until like 2 days before I leave, so... hit me up and we can hang out. Ok? I plan on trying to have a get together this weekend if I can. We shall see. Call me, folks. I love you peoples.

Its Back To The Books... I go back on Aug. 14th! Just... 7 days!

<3 Heidi Marie

No comments: