Saturday, August 11, 2007

Im Begging You To Be My Escape

So... I saw this posted in someone's blog, and thought it was cool. I used to have "Random Things About Me" posted on my myspace, but I don't anymore. So, I thought I would do this for a change. *Smiles*. Here ya go:

* 29 Random Things People Should Know About You *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I totally hate stuck up people who are all about themselves. PERIOD.
2. My nieces, Kailey and Kaycie, are my world. Deal with it. Lol.
3. I Don't Like George W. Bush... Deal With That Too
4. Im a smartass most of the time, NOT a bitch. Get it right. Lol.
5. I wont say "I Love You" if I don't mean it.
6. My brother and sister are the greatest. Honestly. I love them BUNCHES!
7. Im a creative writer, and love to write, but... don't do it often. *Sigh*.
8. Im scared of dying too young. I want to live life to the fullest.
9. I hate clowns and they scare the CRAP out of me. Ahhhhh...
10. I spent my summer talking to all of American at TSD. Lol.
11. Im scared of Med School, yet I know I am going to ADORE it.
12. I hate biology and LOVE Chemistry... I know... Im weird! Lol.
13. I have the most amazing friends EVER... honestly. They rock my Sox!
14. I love Jesus Christ... if you can't accept that... I can't accept You. Sorry!
15. Im stronger than yesterday... and now... its NOTHING but MY WAY!
16. Love is the most amazing thing that I have EVER experienced.
17. I can't stand HS Drama... and BS... so... take it somewhere else. Please.
18. I love my dog's and I am very much a Dog person. *Smiles*.
19. I know exactly what I want in life, if that makes me a bitch... OKAY!
20. I can guarantee you wont find nobody else like me.
21. I Love McDonalds And Captain D's Sweet Tea! Its Amazing...
22. If you want to impress me, prove to me that you LISTEN to what I say.
23. Hershey Kisses and M&Ms = The Way To My Heart. Lol.
24. I love to hug, kiss, make out, ect. Just call me a Cuddle Whore! Hahaha...
25. I Adore Chinese Food.... especially from Yen Ching. YUM!
26. Sometimes I smile and laugh for seemingly no reason at all... Tehe.
27. I don't want you to want me... unless, of couse... I want YOU.
28. I love life... and life isn't THAT hard. I hate when people complain about it.

29. It bothers me that people at BSU and up north have never had Ski to drink before... OMG... Ski and Movie party in my Dorm ASAP! Hit me up! Lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... basically... I just wasted about 25 minutes of my life. Haha. O well. Thats basically me in a nutshell. Hope you enjoy! Comments!

Love you all...

and I am serious about the Ski party... if you are in Muncie and have never had Ski and/or Grippos.... HIT ME UP! Im determined... your lack of Ski is a DEF. problem. Its too amazing...

<3 Heidi Marie

No comments: